Saturday, August 15, 2009

Another One of These...

Got another table topper "top" done yesterday. The kids were gone, the husband was gone, and I was looking around the house for things to do, which is pretty sad. I figured I'd better get started on another project. This one is for my daughter and will end up on a black kitchen table. Should look pretty cool on black, I think. I used a tradition line of "Collections for a Cause" and just need to back and bind. The sashing and border is actually done in a tan color, but it didn't show up very good in the photo. Off to the next thing...

5 comments:

  1. Ooo, I really like it! Especially how the red pops out. It'll look great on Lexie's table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it...it is going to be fantastic on a black table!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree...gorgeous on black table...but then that fabric is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute mom. It will look great on black. Good job. :)

    ReplyDelete