Wednesday, June 2, 2010

In Remembrance...


A year ago next week, we lost two girls in our valley to a horrible car accident. These were girls that we knew very well, and we are still close to their families. We live in a very small community where everyone waves to each other on the street, knows a lot about everyone, and meets at the post office to get their mail. (We are so small that we have PO boxes at the post office). With the year mark coming up on these families, I decided to do something for the siblings of these two girls. I thought nothing would be greater than a homemade gift, so I put my thinking cap on and came up with these. I have to give my daughter credit for this cute idea of personalizing these pillowcases. You can check out her creative blog here. On the back of each pillowcase, each sibling is the sister's "favorite". This has been one of those "labor of love" projects...again.




1 comment:

  1. That's so cool mom, what a great lady you are. I can't believe it's been a year. I hope the families are doing as well as can be expected.

    ReplyDelete