Monday, May 18, 2009

Block 5

It seems that I get later and later in the month before I finish each new block that comes. Not that I am getting tired of doing them...I just get busy with all of the other projects I am working on, or even just trying to keep up with the family's busy schedule of concerts, field trips, and baseball games - not to mention my piano lessons, church assignments, and household chores. My poor little blocks have been getting sent to the back seat before I remember that they have feelings too and want to be complete. A completed block makes ME feel better too, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. Way cute...I'd better get going...I still need to finish up block 4 (although it's almost done)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabric you put around your "Peace" block. I can certainly understand how busy one can get with everyday life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you had a quilting blog!! I just found it after you commented on mine. You are set up a no-reply..so I came here. Love your blog!! I'm a follower now!!

    ReplyDelete