Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A New Background!

I have to send a shout-out to my niece, Karena, for the brand new custom-made-by-her background. Don't you love it?! She is starting a new home business designing blog backgrounds. If you are interested, check out www.cookienut.blogspot.com - She has a small portfolio that you can look at. I love what she has done with mine. Besides, my older daughters thought that I could do a lot better than the background I had. I agree with them on that one, this one is so much more me!

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love it! My mom called me today and told me that Karena was working on one for you. I think it's way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Cute colors! You need to change your text to white or cream though- I can barely see it, so Lexie won't be able to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Wow...I might have to give her an e-mail...I've been wanting to get a blog button made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! I really like your new background! Your niece did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I'm so glad that you like it, and that your daughters won't complain about your background anymore.

    ReplyDelete